Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jinxed!

One of the things I really enjoy about blogging is that every writer I encounter, includling those who've made it in mainstream publishing and the press, offer help, encouragement and referrals. Recently I was contacted by Lisa, who has a very funny site (Jinxed.org) with everyday life quotes and experiences told in three sentences or less.

Here's a great example, and one I've experienced myself:

"Today, I see a friend on the street. He doesn't see me, so, just for fun, I call him on his cell. He took his phone out of his pocket, sighed, and didn't answer. Jinxed!" (comment here)

Here's one that made me laugh out loud:

"Today, I read on an internet forum that a mom doesn't know how to tell her 22 year old son Byron, from Milwaukee, that she wants to kick him out of the house. My name is Byron, i'm 22 and i live in Milwaukee. Jinxed!" (Comment here)

Here's one for cat-lovers.

And you can check out the most popular here: Jinxed Best

Enjoy!
Mike



No comments: